I have added new episode stills from 5×19 “Man on Fire” and 5×20 “What Lies Beneath” to the gallery!
The 20th episode of the 5th season of TVD will air May 1st! Below is the released synopsis:
A CABIN IN THE WOODS — When Tyler (Michael Trevino) turns up at the Salvatore house with the news that Markos’ (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) plan to break the witches’ curse puts Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in imminent danger, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) suggests they hide out in the remote cabin once owned by Caroline’s (Candice Accola) father. Once there, it becomes obvious to Caroline that Stefan and Elena are keeping a secret, so Damon (Ian Somerhalder) comes up with a parlor game designed to expose the truth. A ghostly presence at the cabin uses violence and fire to make itself known. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes charge of Tyler’s plan to get information from one of the Travelers, and Bonnie (Kat Graham) continues to keep the truth about the Other Side from Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), despite warnings from Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy). Joshua Butler directed the episode written by Elisabeth R. Finch & Holly Brix (#520).
The Vampire Diaries very handsome leading men Ian Somerhalder (Damon) and Paul Wesley (Stefan) appeared in a panel for fans at TVD Chicago. Each year Creation Entertainment hosts their Annual Vampire Diaries Convention in Chicago (April 4-6). Many TVD and The Originals stars including Daniel Gillies, Charles Michael Davis, Zach Roerig, Phoebe Tonkin, Arielle Kebbel, Steven Krueger and more were scheduled to appear. Ian and Paul wrapped up the panel appearances on Sunday as the feature panel at TVD Chicago. It sounded as the guys were quite the highlight in a weekend of TVD fun. Below is a summary of what the hilarious TVD stars had to say and make sure you check out the pretty amazing photos shared by fans.
- Ian: “Someone just called me baby.” Paul: “I call you baby everyday.” Ian: “Well that’s in the shower.”
- Ian: “I’m not going to babble.” Paul: “I guarantee you will.” Ian: “I’m going to keep this shit concise.”
- Paul says its hard to do platonic scenes with Daniel and Ian agrees that with the kiwi accent it’s hard to hold back the love.
- Ian believes if you have compassion, the world will be better, but says you can’t teach compassion.
- A fan asks: Who was your inspiration to get into acting? Paul: “Boone from Lost, Ian Somerhalder.” Ian: “Paul Wesley.”
- “I want at the end to have Elena wake up and it all be a dream. Stefan works at a grocery store and Damon is the town drunk.” Paul on how he wants TVD to end.
- Would you like to see your characters become human? Paul: “Yeah.” Ian: “No.”
- Paul has known Daniel since he was 19. “I met him and it was love” Ian says he loves Daniel as much as he loves Paul.
- Ian says prep for a scene is scene specific. Paul says he has to remember Stefan’s age and react appropriately.
- Ian on vampire senses: ”You can hear a mouse piss on a cotton ball from a 1000 miles away.”
- Paul on his hobbies: “I snowboard, I play with my cat.” Ian: “I don’t think playing with your pussy is a hobby.”
- “Redheads are my hobby.” Paul. ”I had red hair until I was like 4, you would have liked me Paul.” *Paul pulls the mic away*”does the carpet match the drapes?”
- Paul: “If I was in Ian’s body I would go to male strip clubs and post selfies.”
- “I liked when I killed Katherine. When I stabbed her.” -Paul. Ian says his favorite scenes with Nina are the naked ones.
- Favorite season: Ian’s was one because he was a bad-ass. Paul’s was three.
- “I’m single and ready to mingle” Ian.
- “I was just auditioning for a lot of things and happened to get this one.”-Paul.
- Ian taped the pages of the script to his dashboard while he drove to the audition.
- Ian: “If I could be anyone else for one day I would be barrack Obama and make shit happen.” Ian. ”If I was anyone else for the day, I would be the Pope and make gay marriage happen.” Paul.
- They burned a layer of Paul’s face off when shooting the rain scene in season 1 because he stood in front of a heater and it burned.
- Paul says when Ian smolders, he’s trying to read lines on cue cards. Ian flipped him off.
- Ian and Paul share a water bottle – “We’ve made out with the same chick for years.” – Ian.
- Both agree Elena shouldn’t end up with either Damon or Stefan.
- Paul rubbing himself and Ian asks “Altar boy memories coming back?” Paul: “I’m not that flexible, Ian.”
- A fan asks: “Who do you like to work with the most?” Ian: “Who do I like to TWERK with? I twerk on my own!”
I’ve added one episode still from 5×18 “Resident Evil” to the gallery!